SupportLogic SX™ is a platform that elevates customer service experience by leveraging natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML). The platform seamlessly integrates with your existing ticketing system (such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics), reads all the comments in every ticket to extract key signals related to customer sentiment and churn, predicting outcomes and providing proactive recommendations. Customer Support and Success organizations use the platform to stay on top of how their customers feel about them thus improving customer relationships, products and operations.
We are a well-funded startup with investments from top tier investors in Silicon Valley (Sorenson Ventures, Sierra Ventures) and a customer list that is a who’s-who of Enterprise IT companies. We are privileged to have customers who are not only outspoken fans of our product but also prove it by renewing every year.
Overview of role:
In this role, you must be an analytical and creative designer who can understand user needs and solve complex problems. You will design interfaces and workflows to enhance the overall user experience. If you are driven to engage users and build products that will help people be more successful in their jobs using the power of AI, we want to talk with you!
How your work will support our growth:
Translate your user insight into user journeys, workflows, and overall experiences via sketches, wireframes, high fidelity designs and prototypes.
● Collaborate with product managers, engineers, product marketers, and customers.
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate usability and functionality.
● Curiosity and willingness to ask questions and learn from senior designers.
● Align with internal design processes and habits, collaborating with colleagues, in order to
have a company-wide approach to design.
● Problem-solving and critical thinking skills to contribute to design strategy and user experience solutions
- Understanding of design thinking and the UX design process.
● Familiarity with contributing to each phase of the design process from research to prototyping
- Adaptability to learn and utilize different design tools used by the company.
About you (don't worry if you don't have this whole list- we expect you to learn with us):
- 4 - 8 years of experience in UX design, preferably with enterprise SaaS products
- A strong portfolio that shows your UX design solutions and ability to solve complex solutions.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively alongside cross-functional teams, including UX design, UX research, and engineering.
- Advanced proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch and delivering assets to developers via Zeplin or similar.
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and take user insights to solve user problems appropriately.
- Experience in creating complex components and supporting or establishing design system standards.
- You know how content fits into great products and where content fits into the product design process.
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitating brainstorming to generate novel design approaches.
- Demonstrated expertise in RITE user research or "Design Think , particularly converting insights into actionable design improvements.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and reconciling opposing viewpoints with creative design solutions.
- Experience preparing and facilitating a variety of user experience research activities for client-facing workshops, audits, and customer/stakeholder interviews.
- Education in Design, HCI, or related field a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer- Our differences make us better:
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is deep and core to the company we’re building. Our users are diverse, and we believe that our company needs to reflect the diversity of our users in order to build the best possible product. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated at SupportLogic, and we pride ourselves in making sure that all employees feel heard, supported, and challenged. To that end, SupportLogic prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, political belief or affiliation, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, HIV status, maternity status, protective order status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under applicable state or federal law in any aspect of employment and application for employment.