Forward Deployed Engineer
As the first operating system designed for healthcare, Commure enables health organizations and digital innovators to create or customize the solutions they need and empowers clinicians and staff with easy-to-use clinical, financial, and safety applications.
At Commure, we're on a mission to connect, protect, and empower healthcare by developing groundbreaking and hyper-connected clinical, financial, and operational technologies. We believe deeply that by joining our many datasets and digital solutions together in harmony, we can solve our industry's biggest challenges: improving the experiences of our care providers, bringing down the cost of care, and ensuring the health and wellbeing of our communities.
If you share our vision of a vibrant health ecosystem and want to improve healthcare innovation through close partnerships between developers and doctors, come work with us!
The next generation healthcare operating system. Read more here about our recent merger!
As a Forward Deployed Engineer at Athelas, you'll collaborate closely with healthcare clients to understand their needs, design tailored solutions, and lead end-to-end implementations. This is a pivotal role with high visibility, providing expert technical support, resolving challenges, and maintaining documentation while staying updated on healthcare tech trends to propose innovative solutions. Your role will play a pivotal part in realizing our mission to transform healthcare through technology, improving accessibility, affordability, and quality for patients.
- Collaborate closely with healthcare clients to understand their specific infrastructure needs, regulatory requirements, and patient care objectives.
- Partner with our development and engineering teams to design and develop tailored solutions that address the unique challenges of the healthcare sector.
- Lead the implementation process, ensuring seamless integration of our healthcare infrastructure solutions into client environments.
- Provide expert technical guidance and support to clients throughout the deployment and integration phases.
- Proactively identify and resolve technical issues or challenges that may arise during implementation.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical documentation to facilitate client onboarding, compliance, and system maintenance.
- Stay updated on healthcare technology trends and industry regulations, offering innovative solutions to meet evolving client needs.
- Travel up to 60% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related experience
- 3+ years of experience in forward engineering, system design, or similar roles.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and SQL.
- Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and client-facing abilities.
- Adaptability to thrive in a dynamic and client-focused healthcare environment.
The salary range that Commure reasonably expects to pay for this position is $125,000 - $170,000. Actual salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location, education, experience, skills, and qualifications. In addition to your salary, Commure also offers many competitive elements in our total compensation package for employees such as equity, a comprehensive benefits package, and flexible time off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- FSA & HSA accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
Commure is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We are open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and believe that great people can always find a place. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.
Employees will act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies, to include but not limited to protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference nor execute particular security processes or activities. Employees will report to the information security office any confirmed or potential events or other risks to the organization. Employees will be required to attest to these requirements upon hire and on an annual basis.