Customer Service Executive - (Fixed Term 6 months contract)
We’re a commercial motor insurer on a mission to save people time and money. From nationwide taxi fleets to self-employed scooter delivery riders, our customers are our driving force. We’re making insurance fairer and more human for every one of them.
When we started back in 2016, we knew that traditional insurance held businesses back. It was too complicated, too expensive and too time consuming. So we set out to change things, building insurance solutions that empower professional drivers throughout the UK and Europe.
So far, we’ve raised over $200 million in funding. We’ve grown from a scrappy start-up into an industry changing organisation, and there’s plenty more to come.
Who we’re looking for
We’re on the lookout for a passionate, driven and determined Customer Service Executive to join our team. Here’s what you’ll be doing in this role:
The Customer Service Executive role supports our customers directly via the phone, email and LiveChat and plays a key role in Zego’s growth. In this role, you will work as part of a vibrant, collaborative, high performing team to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service. This will be a Fixed Term 6 months contract.
What you will be working on
- You will work remotely in this position ((You need to be based in the UK)) with the opportunity to work from our London office if located locally.
- You will work through the New Business and Existing Business leads and opportunities provided by making outbound calls to prospective customers
- You will assess customers' insurance needs and compliantly provide assistance and sell the appropriate Zego insurance product.
- You will ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- You will maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times and build productive trust relationships with customers on the phone
- You will respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- You will build a knowledge of our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- You will input customer information and data provided into an in-house system
What you will need to be successful
- You have proven skills working within a high performing target-driven customer sales and service environment.
- You are obsessive about customer experience and act as an advocate for our customer’s need
- You're able to listen to customers needs, focusing in on their core concerns, you have an eye for detail and a flair for building rapport
- You have an ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- You are able to remotely work a 40-hour shift pattern between the hours of 9am-7pm Monday - Saturday (Availability for the Saturday shift is a must for this position)
What’s it like to work at Zego?
Joining Zego is a career-defining move. People go further here, reaching their full potential to achieve extraordinary things.
We’re spread throughout the UK and Europe, and united by our drive to get things done. We’re proud of our company and our culture – a friendly and inclusive space where we can lift each other up and celebrate our wins every day.
Together, we’re setting the bar higher, delivering exceptional work that makes a difference. Our people are the most important part of our story, and everyone here plays a role. There’s loads of room to learn and grow, and you’ll get the freedom to steer your career wherever you want.
You’ll work alongside a talented group who embrace each other's differences and aren’t afraid of a challenge. We recognise our achievements, learn from our mistakes, and help each other to be the best we can be. Together, we’re making insurance matter.
How we work
We believe that teams work better when they have time to collaborate and space to get things done. We call it Zego Hybrid.
It’s not “hybrid working” as you might know it – we don’t ask you to work from the office on set days. It’s a flexible approach that allows every Zegon to be their best.
Home can still be your primary place of work, with team days and events at our central London office when we need to get together. We cover the costs for all company-wide events (3 per year), and provide a separate hybrid contribution to help pay towards travel costs for our monthly socials and get-togethers.
We think it’s a good mix of collaborative face time and flexible home-working, setting us up to achieve the right balance between work and life.
We reward our people well. Join us and you’ll get a market-competitive salary, private medical insurance, company share options, generous holiday allowance, and a whole lot of wellbeing benefits. And that’s just for starters.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.