Customer Success Executive - B2B (12 Month FTC)
About ZegoWe’re a commercial motor insurer on a mission to save people time and money. From nationwide taxi fleets to self-employed scooter delivery riders, our customers are our driving force. We work hard to make insurance simple, affordable and stress-free for every one of them.
When we started back in 2016, we knew that traditional insurance held businesses back. It was too complicated, too time consuming, and it wasn't priced fairly. So we set out to change that, building insurance products to empower professional drivers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.So far, we’ve raised over $200 million in funding, and we’re proud to hold the title of the UK’s first insurtech Unicorn (a private company valued at over $1 billion). We’ve grown from a scrappy start-up into an industry changing organisation. And there’s plenty more to come.
How we workWe believe that teams work better when they have time to collaborate and space to get things done. We call it Zego Hybrid.It’s not “hybrid working” as you might know it – we don’t ask you to work from the office on set days. It’s a flexible approach that allows every Zegon to be their best.Home can still be your primary place of work, with team days and events at our central London office when we need to get together. We cover the costs for all company-wide events (3 per year), and provide a separate hybrid contribution to help pay towards travel costs for our monthly pizza socials and other team get-togethers.
We think it’s a good mix of collaborative face time and flexible home-working, setting us up to achieve that right balance between work and life.
Overview of Team
Zego continues to rapidly scale and the B2B Fleet team is at the forefront of that growth. Our customer success team is at the forefront of all of our customer and external partner engagements. We value our customers, connecting us to steer meaningful conversations that Drive, Develop and Enhance their journey at Zego.
Purpose of Role
Our Customer Support Executive role supports our customers directly via the phone and emails and plays a key role in Zego’s growth. In this role you will work as part of a wider vibrant, collaborative team to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service. You will work alongside the Sales, Operations and Account Management functions in the B2B team. You’ll often be asked to problem solve, work to tight deadlines, and pay careful attention to detail in order to successfully execute your role.
What you will be working on
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer service to our B2B customers while maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times and building productive relationships.
- Monitoring the support inbox & phone line to respond promptly to customers and partners around policy, invoicing queries and technical issues
- Succinctly and clearly communicating with internal stakeholders where relevant
- Proactively identifying and executing initiatives to continuously enhance customer experience and improve SLAs
- Managing outbound comms to customers for specific actions (e.g. ordering and installing telematics and sharing mileage )
What you will need to be successful
- Proven skills working within a high performance customer service environment
- Obsessive about customer experience and act as an advocate for our customer’s need
- An ability to multitask proactively, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Confident communicator - both written and verbal in French & English
- Adapt quickly to changing processes and pick up new tasks quickly
- You embrace Zegos core values
- You have a self starting, proactive attitude
What's it like to work at Zego?
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.