Imagine: 30 unique restaurants to order from, brought to your door in under 30 minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we want to make world-class food within reach, no matter where you live. That’s why we’ve created a vertically integrated, new standard of dining that will allow you to enjoy menus from award-winning chefs and iconic restaurants across the country, all in one place. Our elevated brick + mortar locations will offer pick up and dine in options, as well as delivery to your home.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing. Join us in pioneering a new category of dining called “Fast-Fine”, and revolutionizing the way people eat.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Network Administrator to join our team. This role will be responsible for overseeing and supporting our company’s on-premises and cloud-based network infrastructure. The duties include working with other IT members and company employees to identify network or computer system needs, implementing new hardware or software. Also using employee feedback and troubleshooting skills to isolate, resolve, and document issues.
- Develop, implement, and maintain network infrastructure including but not limited to routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Monitor network stability and performance to ensure 24x7 operations and resolve incidents as they occur within SLA.
- Lead network infrastructure buildout projects.
- Manage security vulnerabilities through software upgrades or patching and other means of best practices.
- Collaborate with internal security team to align objectives.
- Collaborate with third party vendors, IT management, and employees to optimize system performance.
- Escalation for network-related service desk incidents.
- Communicating network issues to other employees and IT Management
- Infrastructure documentation.
The experience you have
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and five years of related work experience.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in a networking role required.
Industry leading certification preferred. (CCNA, Network+)
- Knowledge of Cisco and Meraki hardware.
- Knowledge of wired and wireless infrastructure.
- Experience managing firewalls.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Azure Infrastructure.
- Proven analytical and diagnostic skills.
The way you work
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail and an affinity for accuracy
Dealing with Ambiguity
Drive for Results
We offer a competitive salary package including equity and 401K. Additionally, we provide multiple medical, dental, and vision plans to meet all of our employees' needs as well as many benefits and perks that are not listed.
Base Salary: $105k
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.