About the role
In this role, you will serve as a vital member of our receivables team at Wonder's Commissary Kitchen by inspecting, receiving, processing and storing all perishable and non-perishable inventory according to HCAAP guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees Associates and actively inspects products for defects and damages upon initial receipt from vendors
- Knowledgeable of safe food temperatures, Ensuring the product is within temperature standards
- Ensure inventory remains accurate using a hand held scanning device
- Pick products for production
- Must be able to work in a cold work environment
- Pay rate: $21.00/hr
- Job location: Cranford, NJ
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have some weekend availability
- Must be able to stand for a full shift
- Must be able to lift, pull, and push 50 pounds
- Able to work in a cold environment (32- 36 degrees)
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- 2+yrs experience in Receiving or Inventory Control
- Must be able to read, write, and count
- Familiarity with using RF or Zebra scanners
- Food identification & knowledge of quality
- Previous experience receiving and off loading deliveries
- Experience working and communicating cross functionally
- Picking, packing, and put away experience
- Forklift or Electric pallet jack experience
- Previous experience with SAP, or other ERP systems
- Previous experience with cycle counting
- Previous experience leading 4+ employees
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications
- Familiar with sending “End of Shift” or other departmental communications
- Good Manufacturing Process and Personal Protective Equipment knowledge
- Must be at least 18 years old and be authorized to work in the US
*This list of qualifications also reflects the qualifications used as vetting criteria for our AEDT (Automated Employment Decision Tool)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health savings account with employer match
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- 2x pay if you work on holidays
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- Employee Stock Options
Note: Some of our benefits vary by state and depend on the number of hours you work.
Imagine: 30 unique restaurants to order from, brought to your door in under 30 minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we want to make world-class food within reach, no matter where you live. That’s why we’ve created a vertically integrated, new standard of dining that will allow you to enjoy menus from award-winning chefs and iconic restaurants across the country, all in one place. Our elevated brick + mortar locations will offer pick up and dine in options, as well as delivery to your home.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing. Join us in pioneering a new category of dining called “Fast-Fine”, and revolutionizing the way people eat.
An AEDT (Automated Employment Decision Tool) is employed in the assessment of applicants for the positions being recruited for in order to gauge the following pertinent qualifications or traits:
- The candidate’s ability to perform the tasks in the available job role.
- The candidate's self-rated skill proficiency.
- The candidate’s fit for this job posting.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.