Talent Acquisition Support Associate (Contract)
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented Talent Acquisition Support Associate for a 3 month contracted position to assist with our recruitment efforts. You will work alongside the talent team and our business stakeholders to support our fast paced hourly recruitment needs for existing locations as well as new store launches.
- Assist in field recruitment and hiring hourly candidates.
- Communicate with recent hires and ensure credentials are properly completed.
- Create offer letters and launch background checks for prospective employees.
- Follow-up with candidates during the pre and post interview stage
- Attend company hiring events as needed.
- Job location: Hybrid Remote NJ/NYC
- Shift details: Full-Time Monday-Friday
- Pay Rate: $38/hr
- Duration of Contract: 3 months
- 3 years minimum of recruitment/talent acquisition experience
- Proficient using various Microsoft applications as well as knowledge using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience in field/hourly recruitment a plus
The experience you have
- Experience working in a high volume/fast paced environment.
- Recruiting for hourly and field employees
- Strong follow-up and a heightened sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills and ability to problem solve.
- Hospitality recruitment experience a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.