Courier Dispatch Operations Lead
About the role
As a Dispatch Operations Lead, you will be essential in executing the Wonder experience. In this role, you are an important connection point to our customers and bringing our brand to life by accurately and efficiently reviewing orders, assigning delivery, and controlling the flow between all departments in the restaurant.
As a Dispatch Operations Lead, you will:
- Act as liaison between completed orders and couriers
- Reviews final orders to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Adheres to takeout/delivery packaging guidelines to ensure consistent guest experience
- Follow processes to ensure order accuracy and timeliness
- Maintains a clean an organized station. Ensures cleanliness of packaging material
- Provide additional operational support as needed
- Salary: $22/hr
- Job Location: Upper West Side, NY
- PT 30-35 hours w/Benefits
- Shift Details: Evenings and weekends are required
- Must be at least 18 years old and legally authorized to work in the US
The experience you have
- 1-2 years of experience working in a fast-paced restaurant environment or a related field
- Previous host/cashier experience in restaurant or hospitality is a plus.
- An eye for detail and a drive for efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to work as a team member and prioritize tasks
- Comfortable using tech and apps, bonus points for logistic
- Maintains composure and consistently follows policy and procedure
*This list of qualifications also reflects the qualifications used as vetting criteria for our AEDT (Automated Employment Decision Tool)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health savings account with employer match
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- 2x pay if you work on holidays
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- Employee stock options
Note: Some of our benefits vary by state and depend on the number of hours you work.
Imagine: 30 unique restaurants to order from, brought to your door in under 30 minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we want to make world-class food within reach, no matter where you live. That’s why we’ve created a vertically integrated, new standard of dining that will allow you to enjoy menus from award-winning chefs and iconic restaurants across the country, all in one place. Our elevated brick + mortar locations will offer pick up and dine in options, as well as delivery to your home.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing. Join us in pioneering a new category of dining called “Fast-Fine”, and revolutionizing the way people eat.
An AEDT (Automated Employment Decision Tool) is employed in the assessment of applicants for the positions being recruited for in order to gauge the following pertinent qualifications or traits:
- The candidate’s ability to perform the tasks in the available job role.
- The candidate's self-rated skill proficiency.
- The candidate’s fit for this job posting.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.