Delivery Driver NON-CDL (AM Shift)
About the Role
We are looking for a Non-CDL Delivery Driver to join our Transportation team to assist our distribution team with transporting inventory from our distribution centers and production facilities to our state-of-the-art restaurants and other locations as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate 26ft Non-CDL Box Trucks in the NY/NJ area.
- Load / Unload trucks at distribution centers, production facilities, and restaurants.
- Drive our delivery trucks on predetermined routes or on ad-hoc routes.
- Obeying and following applicable driving laws in each state.
- Follow DOT regulations.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Perform daily/weekly cleaning of vehicles and equipment.
- Report any discrepancies during deliveries.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and driver team members.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations presented by Wonder.
- Fairfield, NJ
- Salary: $23/hr
- Morning and overnight shifts available
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience with operating 26-foot Non-CDL Reefer Box Trucks.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Familiarity with driving trucks in the NY/NJ area.
- Knowledge of food safety and handling procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Possession of a CDL is a plus!
· Must be 18 years of age
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health savings account with employer match
- 100% employer paid life insurance
- 2x pay if you work on holidays
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
Note: Some of our benefits vary by state and depend on the number of hours you work.
Imagine: 30 unique restaurants to order from, brought to your door in under 30 minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we want to make world-class food within reach, no matter where you live. That’s why we’ve created a vertically integrated, new standard of dining that will allow you to enjoy menus from award-winning chefs and iconic restaurants across the country, all in one place. Our elevated brick + mortar locations will offer pick up and dine in options, as well as delivery to your home.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing. Join us in pioneering a new category of dining called “Fast-Fine”, and revolutionizing the way people eat.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.