Senior Manager, Culinary Operations
Imagine: 30 unique restaurants to order from, brought to your door in under 30 minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we want to make world-class food within reach, no matter where you live. That’s why we’ve created a vertically integrated, new standard of dining that will allow you to enjoy menus from award-winning chefs and iconic restaurants across the country, all in one place. Our elevated brick + mortar locations will offer pick up and dine in options, as well as delivery to your home.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing. Join us in pioneering a new category of dining called “Fast-Fine”, and revolutionizing the way people eat.
About the role
This role is responsible for maintaining Wonder level food quality within a region (~20 sites). They will identify and improve HDR operational inefficiencies as well as recipe and portion discrepancies.
- Identify and present solutions for systemic issues
- Optimize back of house labor
- Increase efficiency to maximize throughput
- Monitor for recipe discrepancies and portioning issues
- Act as the HDR Ops liaison to CE & Production
The experience you have
- You have led large culinary teams in the restaurant, startup, or hotel world preferably in a multi unit environment
- You have experience building the operational foundation while in motion
- You have worked in an environment that is constantly evolving which frequently leads you to pivot and explore a new direction
- You are P&L savvy and have a thorough understanding of how to drive labor efficiencies
The way you work
- You craft positive approaches towards the pursuit of excellence with our people and customers in mind
- You solve problems and make decisions informed by data, insights, and good judgement
- You gain trust through open dialogue, embracing change, and actively seeking feedback
- You are a fair and empathetic leader with high EQ that leads by example
- You love a challenge, are not afraid to wear many hats, and you know when to ask for help
We offer a competitive salary package including equity and 401K. Additionally, we provide multiple medical, dental, and vision plans to meet all of our employees' needs as well as many benefits and perks that are not listed.
Base Salary Range: $147,000 - $157,500
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.
Something looks off?