Specialist, Post-Production Operations
As a member of our Brand Design team, the Post Production Operations Specialist will be responsible for implementing processes in support of our post-production workflow. You will be the point of contact for sample and final photography tracking, working closely with the Manager of Post Production and the Senior Manager of Creative Operations to ensure successful and efficient delivery of final assets. Strong communication, problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop cross-functional relationships are essential for the person in this role. Sound a lot like you? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Support the scaling of in-house post-production capabilities, with an emphasis on photo and studio operations
- Partner with the Manager of Post Production to elevate and refine our post-production systems and processes through a weekly cadence of timely signoff and streamlined status dissemination
- Support, build, and maintain post-production calendars and timelines
- Update and maintain final photography asset decks and reference guides for archival purposes
- Work cross functionally to maintain our product sample library, delivering samples between retouchers and photo studios
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain tools, software, and project management systems that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Brand Design team
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to align post production and final asset objectives with business goals, ensuring successful project outcomes
- Monitor assigned projects, evaluating and reporting progress and quality of work, recognizing when things veer off course, and escalating issues to senior management as necessary
Who you are:
- Backed by 2–4 years of proven experience in post production, creative operations, project management, or a related role within a creative agency or reputable in-house brand
- Proficient in G Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Well versed in creative team processes, including systems management and tooling
- Someone with excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Equipped with proactive problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and tight deadlines—with a willingness to support across both Post Production and Creative Operations functions
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Extra Credit :
- Experience in server organization, DAM system, and/or digital photography archiving
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.