Optometrist - Stuyvesant Plaza
Job Status: Full-Time
Warby Parker is looking for a high-energy, innovative, and caring Optometrist with a passion for delivering remarkable vision care in a collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who strives to exceed patient expectations and has a great attitude all the while. Sound like you? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Perform excellent comprehensive eye exams in accordance with Warby Parker’s protocol and standards of care
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurements and diagnosing ocular conditions
- Explain eye health, eyewear, and prescription terminology to patients
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and effectively communicate features and benefits to patients
- Act as a representative for our brand and help educate and excite others to establish Warby Parker as a leading vision service provider
Who you are:
- A Doctor of Optometry licensed in state they will practice
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people healthy and happy
- Knowledgeable about (and eager to incorporate) new technology into your work
- Innovative, proactive, and entrepreneurial
- Business-minded and driven to deliver results
- Not on the Officer of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for Full-Time Employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- CE Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience and skills, qualifications and location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details and eligibility will be discussed during the application process.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.