Email Marketing Specialist
Warby Parker is looking for a 1:1 Marketing Specialist to help our broader 1:1 Marketing team build and manage our outbound customer communications. We’re seeking someone super-organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and highly collaborative—someone who’s eager to dive in and help scale our programs. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the broader Growth team, using 1:1 marketing channels to engage customers in original ways, personalize communications with data, drive revenue, and build loyalty and brand equity. Intrigued? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day tasks associated with our email and push message creation process, from concepting and creative to development and deployment
- In collaboration with members of the 1:1 team, produce creative briefs for upcoming 1:1 marketing messages, outlining goals, design considerations, audience segmentation, and testing plans
- After briefing, track/oversee the delivery of all necessary assets, including copy, design, and product selections (making sure we’re sticking to pre-set timelines)
- Compile campaign assets and performance reports to keep stakeholders informed
- Become a total expert in our marketing platform, taking specs from the campaign briefs and translating them into compelling and high-performing campaign builds
Who you are:
- Backed by 1+ years of experience in email marketing, preferably with an ecommerce or direct-to-consumer brand
- The proud owner of a bachelor’s degree
- Able to work with a major email service provider (such as Iterable or Braze) to set up one-off marketing emails
- Detail-oriented with a creative *and* analytical mindset who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- A quick learner with a genuine interest in improving systems, processes, and our overall 1:1 program
- Skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple projects, taking initiative, and working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator—in person, online, via smoke signal!
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.