Social Media Associate Producer
Warby Parker is looking for a Social Media Associate Producer to develop beautiful, engaging, made-for-the-medium content that embodies our brand. You’ll manage the creative ideation and production of social media assets for both paid and organic channels—with content that captivates our communities and drives engagement and conversion. Our ideal candidate is an experienced producer and creative storyteller with a demonstrated passion (and talent) for video, photography, project management, people management, and relationship building, with a deep appreciation for our brand. Sound something like you? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Partner on producing content for organic and paid channels, working with the Brand Management and Growth teams as well as other cross-functional stakeholders, to bring creative concepts to life from brief through execution
- Create compelling, engaging, useful, and delightful content across all formats and channels, with a strong focus on video and SEO-informed content
- Become an expert in Warby Parker’s aesthetic, brand codes, and voice, helping to translate creative briefs for talent partners and ensuring that our brand guidelines and spirit are maintained
- Source and recruit talented external creators to bring content to life by managing outreach, ongoing communication, contracts, negotiations, and production, partnering with the Growth team on all talent approvals and content needs
- Finalize all brand content for deployment by adding approved copy, captions, and sound; uploading content for approval; and posting to organic channels
- Manage a portion of the creator budget to ensure that content is made within budget, talent is paid, and all deliverables are executed per contracts
- Post-production, oversee quality-control procedures, ensuring that all content and copy adhere to our brand standards and established voice across platforms
- Monitor and research TikTok SEO keyword trends and culturally relevant moments—acting on your insights quickly and efficiently to create new content and push our social media efforts forward
- Track performance metrics on content produced in partnership with the Social and Growth teams
Who you are:
- Backed by 4+ years of work experience with at least 3 years of social media producer experience at a lifestyle brand or in an editorial setting, plus experience managing creators and content production across social media platforms
- Stellar at time management, organization, and project management, with the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time across different channels and creators
- Able to tap into your network (and beyond) to cultivate creator relationships
- Equipped with extensive experience in—and an understanding of—social channels and analytics (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how content for each platform can be used most effectively
- Immersed in social media all day, every day, with your finger on the pulse of what’s trending now (and what’s next)
- A clear, kind, and effective communicator, both in person and in writing, who works well on cross-functional team—and with talent at all levels
- As comfortable collaborating as you are working independently, managing social campaign content from start to finish both internally and with external creators
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York City at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience and skills, qualifications and location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive a cash bonus and an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details and eligibility will be discussed during the application process.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.
Something looks off?