Associate Manager, Ecommerce & Analytics
Warby Parker is on the lookout for an Associate Manager of Ecommerce Analytics to play a key role in powering data-driven decision making in our digital business. As a member of the Ecommerce Business team, you’ll be vital to the day-to-day operations of the business across our digital platforms by owning reporting and analysis of data to inform cross-functional decision-making. Your data-first perspective will also shape the development of our long-term business strategy and planning.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in translating data into concise insights and recommendations that inform business operations and strategy. Do you have a genuine passion for Warby Parker and the intersection of analytics, retail, and social innovation? Cool—read on!
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain scalable reporting and dashboards to enable performance management of the ecommerce business (weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews and operational dashboards consumed by Ecommerce and Performance Marketing leadership)
- Analyze and translate data into actionable learnings and recommendations to share with the Ecommerce leadership team and key stakeholders
- Shape our ecommerce business operations and strategy through data:
- Monitor trends and recommend actions to drive traffic, conversion, and basket size
- Forecast the business’s future growth, in partnership with FP&A and Planning functions
- Create and lead a process to enable a cross-functional test-and-learn offense, lead analysis of A/B test results and statistical significance, and make recommendations for next steps
- Act as a data steward for the Ecommerce Business team to inform the future evolution of our data infrastructure and customer data platform
- Identify commercially important business and customer behavior trends through ad-hoc analyses across varied data sets
- Analyze customer journeys to inform optimization (including roadmap investments and prioritization)
Who you are:
- Backed by 3+ years in business analytics or relevant data-based business roles (e.g., management consulting, performance marketing/media analytics)
- Experienced with BI or reporting tools (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI) and writing SQL queries
- Understanding of ecommerce business KPIs and high-level frameworks (e.g., customer funnel analysis, segmentation by traffic source)
- A strong verbal and visual storyteller who is able to translate data into clear, actionable takeaways and recommendations for diverse audiences
- A strategic thinker who can organize and simplify complexity
- A people person who can form and maintain relationships with key influencers, insiders, and partners—and has the track record to prove it!
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Proficiency in a scripting language (e.g., R, Python)
- Experience applying statistical methods to business problems
- Experience at a DTC brand
Some benefits of working at Warby Parker for full-time employees:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
Warby Parker requires all newly hired in-person or hybrid employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Warby Parker is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation, as necessary with federal, state, or local law, to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated.
Warby Parker, in good faith, believes that the posted salary range is accurate for this role in New York City at the time of posting. Warby Parker may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors such as relevant experience and skills, qualifications and location, among others. This range may be modified in the future. In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible to receive a cash bonus and an equity bonus as part of the total compensation package. Details and eligibility will be discussed during the application process.
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We're constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact, and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale while doing good in the world, without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything you need for happier eyes at a price that leaves you with money in your pocket, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests, and you can meet us online, at our stores, or even in your home. Wherever and whenever you need it, we’re there to make exceptional vision care simple and accessible. (Delightful, too.)
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program.
Something looks off?