Senior Automotive Sales Specialist
For too long, buying or selling a used car has been a headache and a hassle. But at Vroom, we’re changing the game: our innovative end-to-end ecommerce platform and data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle-buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are. Our success is only possible with the help of our hardworking Vroommates, who drive better customer experiences every day. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there's no better time to join the team.
Base Pay Range:$0.00 - $0.00
Texas Direct Auto, a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of Vroom, is seeking an energetic and motivated Senior Automotive Sales Specialist committed to providing exceptional customer service to join our Retail Sales Team in Stafford, TX.
Why Join Texas Direct Auto:
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Medical plans including an HSA plan with a company match
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Employee discount program on Vroom/Texas Direct Auto auto purchases
- Educational Initiative program for parents with school-age children that provides support, tutoring, and technology
- Fantastic company culture that values; service, progress, employees, engagement, and development
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offer appropriate solutions to meet those needs
- Educate customers on our products and services, and appropriately recommend these
- Serve as an advocate for Vroom by sharing what separates us from the competition
- Respond knowledgeably to any incoming customer question
- Manage customer complaints/issues professionally; resolving the problem through the most effective and timely means possible
- Consult and guide customers to the appropriate next step in the customer journey
- Reading, collecting, and transcribing data to ensure accurate and complete information in CRM
- Navigate and utilize various selling/customer service technologies and tools
- Monitor progress against Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Navigate the entire sales process including discovery, elevating pain, gaining commitment & closing the deal
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Must be available to work any shift, including nights and weekends
- Enthusiastic about helping customers find their drive the cars
- Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people
- Highly adaptable; able to operate in a rapidly evolving start-up environment
- Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature
- Effective multitasker and time management skills
- Effective listener who can understand customers' underlying wants and needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships and demonstrates excellent teamwork
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of CRM technology; passion for digital (web, social media, etc.).
- Desire and the ability to learn new things
- Seek out opportunities for self-development, participate in training, and welcome performance feedback
- Ability to take on larger role scope (chat, etc.) and/or develop people management skills
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Vroom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspectives and contributions. We believe our values of SPEED (Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development) are best realized in an environment, whether physical or virtual, where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Vroom maintains a working environment that encourages mutual respect and promotes harmonious and friendly relationships among employees. The company prohibits any form of employment discrimination or harassment against employees, applicants, or other protected persons in the workplace based on a protected characteristic(s), regardless of who the source is of such conduct. Protected characteristics include race, color, religion, creed, sex (including gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This commitment to antidiscrimination and antiharassment applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring.
Vroom likewise provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants, employees, or other legally protected individuals in the workplace with a disability to enable them to participate in the job application process, to perform the essential functions of a job, or to enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment equal to those of other employees, except if the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. The company also makes reasonable accommodations for religious beliefs and practices.
Vroom complies with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws relating to equal employment.
Other Things to Note
This posting is not intended to provide a comprehensive account of the duties and responsibilities that may be required of this position. Duties and responsibilities may change or be added at any time, with or without notice.
Please review our privacy and CCPA policies.