For too long, buying or selling a used car has been a headache and a hassle. But at Vroom, we’re changing the game: our innovative end-to-end ecommerce platform and data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle-buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are. Our success is only possible with the help of our hardworking Vroommates, who drive better customer experiences every day. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there's no better time to join the team.
Base Pay Range:$26,000.00 - $39,000.00
- Photograph 80+ cars per week
- Move and stage vehicles in designated photo area
- Adhere to photographing process to ensure high quality images and uniformity in each photo set
- Apply window labels if needed
- Maintain a clean photo booth
- Follow training in how to photograph and inventory vehicles per Vroom's standards
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Possess strong technical, photography, and computer skills
- General understanding of automotive details and features
- Strong communicator
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and set deadlines
- Must be able to work well with multiple departments and establish strong relationships with management
- Motivated, personable, team player with a superior work ethic
- Operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Automotive, dealership and/or lot porter attendant experience a plus
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Vroom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspectives and contributions. We believe our values of SPEED (Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development) are best realized in an environment, whether physical or virtual, where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Vroom maintains a working environment that encourages mutual respect and promotes harmonious and friendly relationships among employees. The company prohibits any form of employment discrimination or harassment against employees, applicants, or other protected persons in the workplace based on a protected characteristic(s), regardless of who the source is of such conduct. Protected characteristics include race, color, religion, creed, sex (including gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This commitment to antidiscrimination and antiharassment applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring.
Vroom likewise provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants, employees, or other legally protected individuals in the workplace with a disability to enable them to participate in the job application process, to perform the essential functions of a job, or to enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment equal to those of other employees, except if the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. The company also makes reasonable accommodations for religious beliefs and practices.
Vroom complies with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws relating to equal employment.
Other Things to Note
This posting is not intended to provide a comprehensive account of the duties and responsibilities that may be required of this position. Duties and responsibilities may change or be added at any time, with or without notice.
Please review our privacy and CCPA policies.