Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Who We Are
Vial is a global tech-driven CRO providing next-generation clinical trial management services. The Vial CRO powers its drug discovery arm, Battery Bio, an AI-powered hyper scalable biotech. Battery Bio harnesses Vial's unique 90% lower cost structure to produce more affordable drug development with efficient, streamlined clinical trials.
Our mission is to reimagine the drug discovery process to empower scientists to cure all human disease. We have assembled a talented team of clinical operators, chemists, and innovative thinkers to achieve this vision.
Vial is a San Francisco, California-based company founded by Simon Burns in October 2020. Since our founding, we have become a fast-growing company of 100+ employees with over $100 million in funding from esteemed investors including General Catalyst, Box Group, and Byers Capital.
Vial is rebuilding the infrastructure to advance research. By deploying technology at every step, we are creating a more efficient future for drug discovery.
We are looking to hire a Lab Technician. A perfect candidate has 3+ years of experience working in a lab with direct drug development experience. This will be an in-person, on-site role.
- Supports daily manufacturing operations in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) facilities.
- Supports daily manufacturing operations in the cGMP facility.
- Performs all product manufacturing duties in cGMP facilities, adhering to all applicable gowning and safety requirements.
- Prepares and properly stores all incoming, intermediate and final products.
- Performs quality control for incoming, in-process and final products.
- Record keeping throughout manufacturing process.
- Minimum Experience: 3 years in cellular or biological manufacturing with laboratory responsibilities.
- Minimum Skills: Demonstrated knowledge base with Good Manufacturing Practices (e.g., cGMPs, GLPs, GDPs).
- Experience with standard operating procedures in a cGMP laboratory setting.
- Knowledge of drug development and manufacturing.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of drug development procedures, laws and regulations, GMP.
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology.
Why You’ll Love Working At Vial
Innate curiosity. At our core, we embody an insatiable curiosity. Our journey into the realm of clinical trials was ignited by a firsthand understanding of the challenges involved. This innate curiosity drives us to constantly innovate, seek fresh ideas, and bring our vision of reimagining clinical trials to life.
Fostering autonomy. Autonomy is our guiding principle. We firmly believe that when team members are entrusted with autonomy, they unleash their true potential. Our culture fosters an environment where each individual takes ownership of their domain, empowering them to make a profound impact.
The pursuit of mastery. We are dedicated to cultivating mastery. We understand the value of honing expertise in a craft. The pursuit of mastery, coupled with a deep sense of pride in one's workmanship, fuels our unwavering commitment to tackle intricate challenges. At Vial, we foster a culture of highly autonomous professionals, each an expert in their field, collaborating on an immensely demanding endeavor together.
Move fast, stay humble. Our strength lies in agility and humility. We firmly believe that intellectual honesty and a nimble mindset are the pillars of success. By staying adaptable and open-minded to all solutions, we tackle obstacles head-on, remaining humble in the face of adversity. This enables us to surmount the hurdles that confront us at every twist and turn.
Competitive Equity Compensation
Health, Dental, and Vision
Paid Parental Leave