About the role
We are looking for a Deployment Lead to execute on our deployments and deliver great technology outcomes to our defense and national security partners at Vannevar. This position will report to a Mission Success Manager aligned to one of our pods. These pods focus on launching foothold pilots, converting pilots into larger projects, and embedding those projects within existing programs or inventing new ones within the national security space.
You are a motivated problem solver who takes ownership, acts with urgency, and is comfortable with ambiguity. You like a challenge, and you don’t quit. As a Mission Success Lead, you will execute on the delivery strategy on our current deployments and new footholds as we develop them to deliver unit-changing mission outcomes for our defense partners through the technology we deploy.
What you'll do
- Get our software into the hands of mission users who need it by integrating closely with our partners, understanding their challenges, and shaping Vannevar’s platforms to meet specific mission needs.
- Work hands-on with our partners during technology deployments to demonstrate how Vannevar's technology can enable their mission as it evolves day to day.
- Provide user support on our technology deployments in the greater DC area. You will partner with mission leads to empower users that need our technology, understand their challenges, and drive deployments of our software in support of their mission.
- Embed with our partners. You will work side by side with our partners to ensure successful deployment and mission impact.
- Represent the end user. You will develop mission domain knowledge and use this knowledge to work with our engineering team to build great products that solve critical problems for our partners.
- Work with the Mission Success team to document user feedback, deliver product feature requests, and create/implement strategies for fulfilling user mission requirements.
- Sense and shape opportunities for expansion.
What we're looking for
- 1+ years of private sector experience in a customer or client facing role ideally selling or supporting SaaS software.
- 3+ years of mission user experience, intelligence domain knowledge, or military service. You understand our partners' needs and challenges because you lived them.
- A motivated problem solver who takes ownership, acts with urgency, and is comfortable with ambiguity. You like a challenge, and you don’t quit.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position will require the ability to access U.S. only data systems with the ability to obtain security clearance
- TS/SCI clearance is required
What We Offer
The salary range for this position is $120,000-$150,000 + equity + 401K match. Within the range, individual pay is determined by experience, relevant education, and/or training.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% remote - work from anywhere in the US
- 401k matching
- Mental benefits
- Flexible work environment - you manage your workday
- Pet and child care reimbursement during travel
- Unlimited PTO