We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
We’re revolutionising the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.TravelPerk are innovators.
During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
We are seeking an experienced RPA Developer to join our team.
This opportunity is going to be a very exciting role as it is going to be the first hire for a RPA Developer in TravelPerk. You truly will get to see the value and the impact of your work
As an RPA Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions using Automation Anywhere, UiPath, or other RPA platforms.
You will be working closely with our internal stakeholders to understand their business processes and identify opportunities for automation.
- Design and develop RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere, UiPath, or other RPA platforms
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business processes and identify opportunities for automation
- Create and maintain project documentation, including process maps, solution design documents, and test plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of RPA solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with RPA solutions
- Train internal teams on the use of RPA solutions
- 3 years of experience working with RPA solutions.
- Experience either Automation Anywhere, UiPath, or other RPA platforms
- Strong understanding of business processes and process improvement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and processes
- Attention to detail
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
For certain roles, we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply. Do not forget to submit an updated portfolio and/or resume.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.