Marketing Operations Intern
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3 billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including Airbnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team comprises A-players from the travel and technology industries.
We’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. We have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and GreenPerk, we are shaping the industry's future. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in! If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Join us as a Marketing Operations Intern to play a key role in the day-to-day management of our Marketing technologies which are vital to the operations of the Marketing team.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Marketing team by building campaign assets in our marketing automation platform, Marketo, including forms, landing pages, and emails
- Set up attribution for our marketing campaigns and import event lists
- Manage users in tools like Chili Piper, Qualified, and LeanData
- Manage the invoicing process for all of our tools
- Own several of our lead generation workflows, staying on top of corresponding data and budgets
- Suggest process improvements to boost our efficiency and the accuracy of our data
What will you need to succeed
- A professional level of written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An interest in technology and Marketing
- Willingness to work hard and take the initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- A strong understanding of TravelPerk's values, business acumen, and professionalism
- Availability for a 6-month internship here in Barcelona
- Eligible to sign a University Agreement with TravelPerk
- A competitive compensation package, including equity in TravelPerk (amount depends on role)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance from Bupa
- Life insurance with Zurich
- Access to voluntary Dental Insurance through Bupa
- Discounts on 12-month gym memberships with GymFlex
- Free access to iFeel - a wellbeing app with wellbeing resources, online chats with therapists and access to 16 face to face video sessions with a therapist a year
- 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice.
- A ’Work from anywhere’ in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- Free access to Udemy for Business to support development and growth
- Opportunity to invest in the TK Share Plan
- Access to a wide variety of discounts and rewards
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including our spectacular annual summer party
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in person
3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of one of our hubs. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in real life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.