Sales Development Representative - Growth
We are TravelPerk, a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including Airbnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries. Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.4 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. During the last year, we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in! If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are constantly seeking exceptional talent to join our dynamic and diverse team. While we may not currently have an open vacancy for the role of Sales Development Representative (SDR) supporting our growth markets, we are opening a dedicated pipeline to connect with talented professionals who are interested in future opportunities with our organisation.
The ideal SDR is a persevering and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage potential new customers within the Growth Market for TravelPerk, we are opening a dedicated pipeline to connect with talented professionals who are interested in future opportunities with our organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join TravelPerk, be part of a fresh but seasoned A-players Sales Team, and be in a position with substantial professional development possibilities. You will learn from the best people and work within a fun and collaborative culture. Help us scale by selling a disruptive product that changes how organizations budget, book and manage their business travel!
What will you be doing?
- Acquire expert knowledge of TravelPerk;
- Run outreach campaigns using phone, email, and social touches;
- Qualifying the leads during a phone call (making sure that they meet all the requirements we are looking for in clients), engaging them, and scheduling them for further consultations on the sales executive’s calendar;
- Conduct high-level discussions with the Office Manager, Finance, Operations or Travel Managers to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides;
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce;
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
What will you need to succeed?
- You possess outstanding communication and presentation skills, both spoken and written. Being a native or near-native English plus additional bi-lingual language capabilities such as Polish, Hebrew or Italian.
- Ability to build great credibility over the phone with prospects;
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle;
- Being a goal-oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Being hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound;
- Ability to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team;
- Possess a customer-centric mindset;
- You are proactive and capable of thinking outside the box to generate leads;
- Cross-cultural awareness and time-zone flexibility;
- You must have legal authorization to work in Spain.
- 💰 A competitive compensation package, including equity in TravelPerk;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on your location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan;"
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth & personal development opportunities.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3-4 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub (https://www.travelperk.com/contact/). We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
For certain roles, we provide relocation assistance. Please specify your need for this in your application, and we will evaluate the possibility on a case-by-case basis. English is our official office language, so we request that resumes be submitted in English for effective communication.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.