SEO Executive - German speaking
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Are you a German-speaking SEO Executive seeking a new challenge at TravelPerk? As a successful candidate, you will have a pivotal role in our content team that directly impacts our demand generation, brand awareness and growth within the DACH market. Sounds like you? Then let's talk!
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with SEO manager and Inbound team to develop and execute high-performing SEO strategies, aligning with business goals and maximizing ROI.
- Create search-friendly landing pages based on data and customer insights to drive growth.
- Optimize existing landing pages to align with customer search trends and audience needs.
- Conduct keyword research and update meta titles, descriptions, H1 tags, and on-page content for improved performance.
- Assist SEO manager in addressing technical SEO issues, including broken links, page speed, and internal linking.
- Monitor competitor performance and integrate insights into localized SEO strategy, identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Coordinate with external agencies to enhance the website's backlink profile.
- Track rankings for key search terms and analyze channel performance with a business-oriented perspective.
- Contribute to internationalization efforts and the launch of websites in new territories.
- Foster relationships with colleagues in the Growth team and throughout the organization for integrated SEO initiatives.
What will you need to succeed?
- Previous SEO experience.
- Fluent in both German and English (written and spoken).
- Understand search engines and algorithmic ranking factors; how search engines crawl, index and value content.
- Experience using SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Experience with Wordpress is desired.
- Basic knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Positive attitude, growth mindset and can work collaboratively.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and creative, likes to bring ideas to the table.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company.
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location.
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs.
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being.
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities.
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- 📚 IRL English or Spanish Lessons are held in the Barcelona office.
How We Work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.