Content Executive - German Speaking
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Are you a German-speaking Content Marketing Executive seeking a new challenge at TravelPerk? As the successful candidate, you'll oversee content production for the DACH region, focusing on driving organic traffic, engagement, and leads. You'll collaborate with our Content Marketing Manager, SEO and wider marketing teams to create compelling blogs, guides, and landing pages for revenue growth. You'll also manage relationships with German-speaking freelance writers, content deadlines, payments, and optimize content in our CMS (WordPress/Storyblok). Join us to elevate your content marketing skills and impact TravelPerk's growth and success.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the Organic Growth Marketing Team to create and publish German blog articles, guides, translations, and landing pages that attract and convert DACH customers.
- Manage the end-to-end content production process with freelancers and agencies to ensure high-quality content.
- Write long-form German blog articles, edit external copywriters' work, and maintain TravelPerk's tone of voice.
- Co-own the content management system, organizing, updating, and delivering DACH website content on time.
- Manage freelancer relationships, payments, and assist in sourcing and vetting German-speaking freelancers.
- Coordinate with design, development, and other content creators to enhance marketing impact.
- Stay updated on content marketing trends and share insights with the team.
- Implement workflows and strategies to optimize content production for scalability.
What will you need to succeed?
- Fluent in both German and English, with a proficiency in Spanish or French being a bonus.
- Highly skilled copywriter and content editor with adaptability to diverse audiences, a focus on tone of voice, and strong grammar.
- Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, and proactive in problem-solving.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience with content management systems, email marketing platforms, and analytics tools like WordPress, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, StoryBlok, and Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of content marketing and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effective collaboration across teams.
- Familiarity with digital tools and technologies, quick to learn and make data-driven decisions.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and graphic design is advantageous.
- Experience using project management tools like Asana and Monday.com.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company.
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location.
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs.
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being.
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities.
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- 📚 IRL English or Spanish Lessons are held in the Barcelona office.
How We Work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.