Director of Revenue Operations
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3 billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnB, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team comprises A-players from the travel and technology industries.
We’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. We have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and GreenPerk, we are shaping the industry's future. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in! If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to join our RevOps team! The Director of Revenue Operations is responsible for leading the development and execution of the company's revenue operations strategy. This includes overseeing the development and implementation of systems, processes, and tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the revenue team. The Director of Revenue Operations will also be responsible for managing the revenue operations team and will report to VP of Revenue Operations.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute the company's revenue operations strategy;
- Oversee the development and implementation of systems, processes, and tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the revenue team;
- Manage the team of revenue operations professionals;
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Develop and implement reports and dashboards to track progress and performance;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment and execution of the revenue strategy;
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices.
What you need:
- Extensive experience in revenue operations, finance, or consulting;
- Proficiency in Excel, including the ability to create and manage complex financial models;
- Experience in developing and implementing systems, processes, and tools;
- Experience in managing teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or a related field.
What do we offer?
- 💰 A competitive compensation package, including equity in TravelPerk;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on your location;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your wellbeing;
- 📒 Exponential growth & personal development opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice;
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
How we work:
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in real life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona or London hubs (office locations). We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in real life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.