Sales Executive - Spain
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic professional? Do you have a proven track record of success in generating leads and acquiring new accounts in B2B, ideally selling software to SMB? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!
We are constantly seeking exceptional talent to join our dynamic and diverse team. While we may not currently have an open vacancy for the role of Sales Executive (SE), we are opening a dedicated pipeline to connect with talented professionals who are interested in future opportunities with our organisation.
The ideal Sales Executive is a hungry, perseverant and focused Spanish speaker who is not afraid to hit the phone to engage with new customers and grow our sales. You will showcase excellent communication, relationship, and negotiation skills with our clients and future clients in the Benelux market.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team with a fun and collaborative culture, helping us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
As a Sales Executive you will need to:
- Prospect your outbound own leads in the Spanish market
- Manage all the inbound leads in the Spanish market
- Present demos (scheduled by the Sales Development Representative) to potential clients and do the follow-up until closing the deal.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides. Follow the full sales cycle
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce
- Become an expert in TravelPerk
- Ability to conduct a high-level discussion with a broad variety of stakeholders, from Office Managers to CFO’s, to explain the TravelPerk Value Proposition
- Being a Spanish speaker with a high level of English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both languages
- +2 years of experience working in a Sales position, preferably phone based and with a high percentage of hunting involved
- Proven track of success throughout several consecutive FY within a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team
- Customer-centric mindset
Nice to have:
- Previous experience selling SaaS products
- Startup experience
- Experience in the travel industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around
- 💰 A competitive compensation package, including equity in TravelPerk;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on your location;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth & personal development opportunities.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub (office locations). We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.