Client Marketing Manager
Who we are
Transcarent is the One Place for health and care. We cut through the complexity, making it easy for people to access high-quality, affordable care. With a personalized app tailored for each Member, an on-demand care team, and a connected ecosystem of high-quality, in-person care and virtual point solutions, Transcarent eliminates the guesswork to confidently guide Members to the right level of care. We take accountability for results – offering at-risk pricing models and transparent impact reporting to align incentives towards measurably better experience, better health, and lower costs. At Transcarent, you will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
What you'll do
- Develop and execute member marketing engagement programs in collaboration with Transcarent’s large, self-insured employer clients, across all channels including email, direct mail, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging
- Establish strategic relationships with clients and serve as their client marketing point-of-contact to guide them through engagement best practices and ongoing expansion of care experiences
- Partner with Transcarent’s Account Executives to build and maintain positive relationships with leaders at client organizations including corporate communications, HR, benefit communications, and marketing
- Research, design, test, and evolve unique incentive programs to increase member activation and drive ongoing utilization
- Develop playbooks and toolkits that enable the Client Marketing team to easily initiate and manage member activation campaigns
- Assess performance of marketing campaigns on a continual basis and bring innovative ideas forward to drive maximum impact and improve activation
- Serve as a staunch advocate for the member voice within the Transcarent team
- Partner with internal cross-functional Product, Customer Success and Solutions teams to ensure successful collaboration in driving activation, utilization and retention for Transcarent’s members
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years experience in fields related to healthcare marketing, growth strategy, lifecycle marketing, or member engagement
- Demonstrable experience in increasing member engagement for a digital health company with knowledge of effective practices, tools, and tactics
- Excellent writing skills, with knowledge of how to expand health literacy
- Excellent presentation skills and strong presence in front of clients
- Thoughtful, strategic and a self-starter who thrives on ownership and accountability
- Flexible and willing to adapt to the change that comes with being part of a fast-growing organization
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.