Stock Administration Manager
Who we are
Healthcare is more confusing, more costly, and more complex than ever. Transcarent is a health and care experience company on a mission to empower Members to stay healthy by providing them with unbiased information, trusted guidance, and easy access to high value care where and when they need it. You will be part of a world-class team, supported by top tier investors like 7wireVentures and General Catalyst, and founded by a mission-driven team committed to transforming the health and care experience for all. We closed on our Series C funding in January 2022, raising our total funding to $298 million and enabling us to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of our offering.
Transcarent is committed to growing and empowering a diverse and inclusive community within our company. We believe that a team with diverse lived experiences, working together will strengthen our organization, and our ability to deliver "not just better but different" experiences for our members.
We are looking for teammates to join us in building our company, culture, and Member experience who:
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member’s best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
What you’ll do:
· Manage day-to-day equity administration, tasks and projects
· Ensure the proper taxation is applied to all equity exercises
· Manage the preparation of all relevant equity transactions, such as exercises, transfers and other stock activity
· Maintains equity database, updating information and running required and requested summary and detail reports
· Maintain company capitalization table including share authorized and outstanding
· Prepare equity summary for board meetings to include new equity grants from new hires, refresh, and promotions
· Partner with Payroll, HR and Legal, as needed, to ensure proper equity related reporting
· Assist Legal with 701 compliance and any other tax and regulatory requirements
· Maintain share pool balances
· Manage companywide equity communications and educational materials
· Manage and respond to equity related inquiries
· Help ensure compliance with internal control requirements for the equity process
· Play a key role in general process improvements and process documentation for all facets related to equity
· Assist with other compensation related projects including annual total rewards processes, special incentives plans, and related activities
· Manage preparation of ad hoc analyses and other projects, as needed
· Manage the stock based compensation quarterly financial calculation and reporting
Your skills include:
· Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting
· 5+ years of stock administration or relevant experience
· CEP designation preferred, or in process
· Strong experience with leading Stock Admin platforms (Carta, E*Trade, Shareworks or other)
· Broad experience with a range of equity compensation instruments and plans, including stock options, RSUs, PSUs and ESPPs
· Experience with managing and troubleshooting system interfaces
· Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookUp’s, etc.)
· Outstanding analytical, communication, and organizational skills
· Exceptional integrity, accountability, and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
· Excellent business judgment, strategic thinking and ability to manage multiple priorities
· Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy, team player with an ability to accommodate tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
As a remote position, the salary range for this role is $130,000-$150,000
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal equity.
Salary is just one component of Transcarent's total package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock options.
Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays
- Protection Plans including Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
You must be authorized to work in the United States. Depending on the position we may have a preference to a specific location, but are generally open to remote work anywhere in the US.
Transcarent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet 100% of the job criteria. While we have worked to consolidate the minimum qualifications for each role, we aren’t looking for someone who checks each box on a page; we’re looking for active learners and people who care about disrupting the current health and care with their unique experiences.