Investor Relations Associate
At Titan, we’re not just an investment firm; we’re an investment revolution in your pocket, designed to cater to the demands of modern investors.Our goal? To actively manage investment strategies that consistently aim to outperform their benchmark indexes over a 3-5 year horizon.
At Titan, we don’t just hire employees; we build a team of the brightest. If you’re ready to be part of something extraordinary, keep reading!
We are looking for an Investor Relations Associate. Investor Relations is key to our mission of increasing our generation’s compound growth rate. We pride ourselves in rethinking established paradigms for the end-to-end investment management experience and our goal is to tech-enable the relationship between client and investment manager.
You will work directly with our Investor Relations Lead to help bridge Titan’s Investment Management and Product teams, helping drive the most seamless investment experience possible for our clients. You will engage current and prospective clients in discussions focused on the nuances of Titan’s investment offerings, assist with new client onboarding (video/phone calls) and Rollover Concierge (IRA/401K rollovers), participate in bespoke portfolio analysis for clients, create and project-manage investment insights (investment reports/webinars), and intensely collaborate cross functionally (Investment Research, Product/Design Growth/Marketing, Biz Ops & Strategy) to drive product growth.
- Act as primary point of contact for investment-related inquiries via a variety of channels; including email, phone and video
- Educate current and prospective clients about our investment options and how Titan can play a part in their broader portfolio
- Assist in day-to-day operations of client onboarding (video/phone calls) and Rollover Concierge (IRA/401K rollovers)
- Project-manage investment insights and various content initiatives (investment reports/webinars/strategy deep dives).
- Conduct bespoke portfolio analysis for clients (e.g., investment allocations, transfer options, portfolio perspectives)
- Collaborate with other Titans (Investment Research, Growth/Marketing, Product/Design, Biz Ops & Strategy) to ensure our business is focused on what matters most.
- Help us build a best in class team and company.
- Have fun.
- 3+ years of experience in an Investor Relations, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, or other client-facing investment management roles
- Exceptional written and communication skills along with an acute attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to handle assorted client questions (including asset allocation recommendations, market perspectives, portfolio positioning, etc.)
- Comfortable with high volumes of client interactions (e.g., video/phone calls, large-audience webinars)
- Strong ability to work cross functionally and think creatively to drive product growth.
- Familiarity with investment management principles, asset allocation frameworks, alternative investing, and quantitative analysis
- Proficiency with basic financial modeling in Microsoft Excel
- You are fluent with data. You can use data to answer questions, identify opportunities, find insights, measure progress towards goals, and iterate quickly.
- You make things happen. You are scrappy and find ways to overcome roadblocks with workarounds or tradeoffs.
- Series 7, 63 and 65 (or Series 7 and 66) preferred, but not required. May gain licenses after start; unlicensed candidates may be considered if willing to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date
- Work with a passionate, diverse, smart team on a product that helps tens of thousands of people
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Sound Ventures, Scribble VC, Y Combinator, BoxGroup, and others)
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Days
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- MacBook / PC laptop provided
- Internet stipend
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Free Lunch 3 days a week @ our headquarters
- Work-from-home stipend to optimize your set-up
Anticipated annual salary range: $100,000 - $140,000 plus company stock options + benefits (see above).
At Titan, we are committed to offering competitive compensation packages for our valued team members, matching our commitment to attract and retain a top talent pool that is aligned with our culture, mission, and values. This salary range represents Titan’s reasonable estimated possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.
The final salary for this position will be determined in sole discretion of Titan, depending on applicable laws, and based on a variety of factors, such as employee’s work experience, skills, qualifications for the role, and location, and may differ from the amounts listed above.