Senior Analyst - GTM Operations
About The Role:
The Shared Services team within GTM (Go-to-Market) Ops stands as a pivotal unit offering comprehensive support and coverage across multiple departments within our organisation, including Sales, Customer Success (CS), Partner Services, Deal Desk, Professional Services, and Finance. As a Senior GTM Ops Analyst, you will have the opportunity to drive impactful end-to-end business reporting initiatives through dashboards and reports across core metrics in the GTM space and contribute significantly to the optimization of operational processes within the GTM organisation. Join our dynamic team to play a key role in streamlining operations and facilitating efficient business growth.
- Dashboard and Report Leadership: Spearhead end-to-end business reporting of core metrics across various teams including Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success, productivity, and ramp initiatives.
- Ad Hoc Reporting and Analysis: Provide timely and insightful ad hoc reports and analysis to address specific business needs and challenges.
- Champagne Live boards: Constructing and overseeing live boards (LBs) for the Professional Services (PS) team within our internal ThoughtSpot instance, referred to as Champagne. This entails overseeing accuracy, addressing any issues, refining and modernising existing LBs, generating new ones according to PS team requirements, and collaborating with the data team to integrate new fields, tables, and worksheets.
- Process Improvement: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process enhancements and drive improvements within the GTM function. -Deal Bookings Ownership: Own the deal bookings process for Partner Operations in the Marketplace.
- Evolving responsibilities over time to encompass a broader spectrum within Revops, expanding the role's scope and impact.
- Experience: 3-5 Years as a data analyst supporting marketing or sales organisations within SaaS Industry.
- Technical Skills: Experienced user of Tableau, PowerBI, or equivalent data visualisation software.
- Database & SQL experience a plus.
- Able to map data schemas and explain how data flows into external reporting systems.
- Deployed marketing automation platform reports and/or Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of policies and processes and assist with process improvement/automation initiatives as they arise.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.