Senior Commission Analyst
About The Role:
As a Senior Commission Analyst, you will report to the Sales Compensation Manager. You will join a fast-paced growing team working cross functionally, the position works with Sales, Sales Ops, Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Payroll, Legal, and HR teams to coordinate and ensure sales commissions, SPIFFs and other variable incentives are accurate, complete, and paid on-time. You will run commission calculations and publish essential reporting metrics while managing system changes and help support the day-to-day Sales Compensation operations for our global sales organization.
- Coordinate with Sales Operations to ensure sales bookings data is reported accurately and timely each month to meet critical monthly commission payout deadlines.
- Responsibility for all aspects of commissions administration using Xactly and/or spreadsheets, help calculate and validate monthly commission payments for sales employees based on Sales Compensation plan provisions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve calculation and/or data errors within Xactly.
- Help support the commission accrual, including variance analysis to actual payouts.
- Work with Sales Operations to resolve any Sales Compensation-related questions or issues.
- Help identify improvements / enhancements to the Sales Compensation plans, policies, and processes.
- Create, validate and audit monthly reports to ensure accuracy and completeness of commissions crediting and payout results.
- 5 or more years’ experience in sales compensation processes, month-end close and reporting activities
- Salesforce.com CRM, Xactly and Commission tool experience
- Experience with data analysis, modeling and financial analysis
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask across broad range of responsibilities, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dynamic environment where adaptability is critical
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.