Business Application Administrator
About The Role:
ThoughtSpot is looking for a first-class Xactly Administrator to join our IT-Applications team. You will have the responsibility of implementing and maintaining configuration/integration and advancing our use of the Xactly Incent and CEA product features to benefit the entire company. Being a co-owner of this platform , you will play a critical role in the success of our Sales Commission team.
- Manage the annual plan configuration and mid-year developments.
- Manage the manual and automated data integration from multiple inbound sources.
- Manage user accounts and licenses.
- Ensure and maintain audit compliance along with audit support.
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot reporting to meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain the proper controls to ensure source data loads align with expectations.
- Partner with Sales Commission team to gather and document requirements for BRD development.
- Ensure that implementation allows for scalable functionality and processes.
- Manage sales comp projects that require system development and enhancements.
- Maintain System Security and Integrity.
- Develop, test, and deliver Xactly solutions.
- Manage ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Coordinate system maintenance, outages and updates with Xactly and our Managed Services Provider to ensure minimal end user disruptions.
- 3 years of experience with the implementation process of Xactly Incent, Xactly CEA and Connect.
- Prior experience carrying out technical responsibilities, such as rule writing, development, results analysis, troubleshooting, process improvement.
- Experience with data management and transformation.
- Advanced SQL and ETL skills.
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with reporting/data mining methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.