Solutions Consultant - French speaking
Solutions Consultant, French speaking - London hybrid
We are looking for a French speaking Solutions Consultant with 3-5 years experience to help our technical sales efforts in EMEA. You will drive business value for prospects by showing them how ThoughtSpot’s products and services can assist in achieving strategic business goals. The ideal candidate for this position will have a demonstrated history of success in selling technical solutions to the commercial market, preferably in the Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Machine Learning, Search or Analytics space. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of how our technology can solve business issues, possess a consultative sales approach and value the importance of teamwork, while having the ability to work independently in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
What you’ll do:
- Understand customers’ analytic goals and challenges through successful discovery.
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of the ThoughtSpot platform to all levels.
- Demonstrate the ThoughtSpot product in a way that clearly differentiates us from the competition.
- Define and conduct product evaluations with customers by working with them to analyze their own data.
- Work as a team player by continually learning and sharing new knowledge.
- Manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously.
- Capture and communicate customer requirements to share with ThoughSpot product management teams.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and take initiative Be a partner with sales in assisting with planning account strategy.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with Customer champions and ThoughtSpot Account Executives such that all activities are aligned with achieving customer and ThoughtSpot success.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated success as part of a sales team in a customer facing role.
- Hands-on experience with common database technologies such as Snowflake, Amazon RedShift, Google BigQuery, MicroSoft Synapse, SQL Server, Oracle, or other.
- Experience with BI tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Looker or similar.
- Experience with search technologies and user change management.
- Ability to grasp customer needs and suggest timely solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills for both technical and business audiences.
- Broad understanding and ability to articulate the benefits of cloud computing.
- The ability to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high degree of sales and technical curiosity.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow.
- Strong initiative and positive attitude Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to travel as needed
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.