ThoughtSpot (TS) Professional Services Organization provides a complete set of services that enable our customers to be successful with putting the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. Our Solutions Architects (SA) are responsible for driving successful implementation projects for their assigned accounts. The goal of the SA is to architect a successful solution that delivers on the benefits and value that are expected from the ThoughtSpot solution. The SA must be able to understand a client’s desired goals and business objectives, and then craft a solution that meets the client’s needs. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment and enjoy collaborating with a team of colleagues who are all passionate about data and about driving success for our customers. The SA will work cross-functionally with our Engagement Managers (EM), Customer Center of Excellence (CCoE), Sales, Solutions Consultants (SC), Support, Delivery Partners, Product Management and Engineering to accomplish their responsibilities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to Client’s technical team
- Deliver successful end-to-end technical architecture to meet client’s business objectives and BI/Analytics requirements
- Design the ThoughtSpot solution for performance and scalability
- Advise client on data quality requirements for ThoughtSpot
- Create data model for BI/Analytics needs that will help the customer answer business questions for the identified use case
- Understand, document and design for client’s security requirements
- Design relevant ThoughtSpot artifacts (worksheets, searches and pinboards) that will help drive desired end-user experience
- Work with Engagement Manager to drive issue resolution
- Collaborate with Solutions Consultant and Customer Center of Excellence to hand-off work product for user adoption
- Establish working relationships with the relevant client sponsors
- Train customer resources in ThoughtSpot administration
WHAT YOU BRING?
- Between 2 and 5 years of proven experience in delivering customer projects with products such as Thoughtspot, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Looker, Sisense, etc
- Strong command over SQL and ( if possible ) Python.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing ecosystem (e.g. Data sources / ETL / Data warehouse / Data marts)
- Understanding of different types of database schemas (flat, relational, star, snowflake, etc.)
- Familiarity with ETL tools such as Fivetran, Matillion, Talend, SSIS, DataStage, Kettle, etc
- Strong knowledge and working experience of cloud data platforms like Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery and/or Azure Synapse.
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms - AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.