Strategic Alliances Director, iGSIs
What is the role?
As Director, Global Systems Integrators (iGSIs), you will deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of ThoughtSpot’s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform in your market(s). This is a sales-focused role. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue and end-customer success by building and managing a network of partners and engaging through/with them to win new customers and expand business with our existing customers. The ideal candidate has a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and field sales reps, and an understanding of channel business models. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
What you'll do:
- Create joint field engagement strategy with India headquartered Global Systems Integrators (such as TCS, Wipro, LTIMindtree, HCL & Infosys) working internally with all stakeholder and externally with potential partners that genuinely leads to incremental value for both ThoughtSpot and the Partner(s)
- Onboard and manage key strategic GSIs and a few technology partners and recruit using a combination of outbound and inbound tactics
- Build a governance model for each partner, including goals/metrics which will inform investment decisions
- Build Go-to-Market programs and Joint Solutions with the Partners to create market differentiation and sales opportunity
- Working with internal groups like Sales Ops, Finance, Legal, and Partner Programs; Build internal processes/programs in support of the partners
- Act as single point of contact between the ThoughtSpot field and the Partner field teams on existing, pipeline, and future account opportunities
- Meet /exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets, as assigned by the Company
What you bring:
- 10+ years of working experience in managing Strategic Partnerships and Tech Alliances• You understand the power of technology partnerships and love with sales teams to make it happen
- Experience working with iGSIs (TCS, Wipro, LTIMindtree, Infosys, Cognizant)
- You have the gift of getting other companies to sell your product and have examples to back it up
- You can scale an organization and connect with people in all positions
- You know how to contextualize the value of a partnership to executives, excite managers about the value you will bring to their team and incentivize salespeople to recommend your product
- You love working cross-functionally within your organization
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives
- Strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise customers
- Demonstrated success collaborating across functions, including direct and channel marketing, product management, and account management teams
- Experience presenting and articulating complex concepts
- Communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.