Global SEO Content Manager
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through diversity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.
ThoughtSpot is on a mission to create a more fact-driven world. As businesses collect more data in the cloud, our self-service analytics platform for the modern data stack empowers users of all skill levels to tap into that data and create personalized, actionable insights at the point of impact. To expand our brand’s reach, we’re looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Global SEO Content Manager to take our SEO program to the next level.
In this role, you will plan and execute ThoughtSpot’s overall SEO strategy in partnership with the Head of Content and Senior Performance Marketing Manager. You will lead a small but mighty team of SEO writers, delivering smart and high-quality SEO content at scale, optimizing existing web content, and creating traffic that converts into tangible business. SEO is a huge initiative for our business, so if you’re looking to make an impact – look no further!
- Plan and edit engaging SEO content that captures high-volume, high-intent web traffic.
- Become an expert in ThoughtSpot’s brand voice, tone, and value propositions.
- Manage a team of writers and lead by example when it comes to problem-solving, collaboration, and following processes for content excellence.
- Regularly monitor and report on keyword search volume, page redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Proactively identify technical blockers and deficiencies and propose solutions in a timely manner to keep SEO performance on track.
- Recommend process improvements and productivity optimizations for your team and SEO collaborators across marketing.
- Seamlessly collaborate with subject matter experts, web developers and marketing teammates across timezones to deliver, launch, measure, and optimize content.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Maximize the value of existing web content
Qualifications for success:
- Experienced team leader with a builder mindset.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO tactics and best practices.
- Skilled writer with the ability to weave together technical product messaging and market trends into engaging narratives.
- Outstanding communication, time management, and prioritization skills, comfortable driving multiple projects and managing multiple stakeholders at once.
- Highly data-driven with a desire to test and learn.
- B2B tech experience, especially in data and analytics, is a huge plus.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s developer-friendly platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.
Something looks off?