The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, Better world,” and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including The LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Nissan, Pendo, AstraZeneca, and Bosch—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re looking for an energetic, collaborative and articulate facilitator with proven experience in online and in-person workshop delivery. The facilitator will be an integral member of the Education and Professional Services Team which is responsible for supporting a global network of over 700 Certified Partners who sell PI’s products and services, as well as their clients.
The facilitator will deliver and/or moderate essential educational programs while working closely with partner and client-facing teams to bring talent optimization to life.
- Lead and/or moderate workshops and discussions to engender a deeper understanding of PI products/services and provide an engaging learning experience for partners.
- Support other subject matter experts during content delivery by managing participants and adhering to a defined schedule.
- Develop emotional connections with workshop attendees through enthusiasm for content, energy and personability.
- Support the ongoing refinement of Partner Education programs to accommodate new business strategy objectives.
- Anticipate participant learning needs and ensure a safe and welcoming learning environment.
- Recommend workshop improvements and participate in content development.
- Analyze workshop-related data such as attendance, qualitative and quantitative participant feedback and business impact.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Excellent workshop moderation and public speaking skills
- Experience leading groups of people in dialogue-based learning, both digitally and in-person
- Background in corporate facilitation and/or HR SaaS industry
- Strong organizational skills and experience coordinating events in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with instructional design and online learning
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Google Workspace and hosting on Zoom a plus
- Preference for candidates local to the Boston area
At The Predictive Index, we value flexibility. All PI employees have the choice to work either at our Westwood, MA headquarters, Remote, or a mix of both!
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.