About the role
As a Product Manager, you’ll obsess over our product and customers. You’ll shuffle Linear tickets and prune Notion docs daily. You’ll develop incredible awareness across our product, quickly determining areas of focus for the engineering team and leading the charge on organizing the work required to advance Thatch’s mission of helping businesses provide their teams with great healthcare.
This role is crucial for guiding our product development from conception to launch, ensuring our offerings resonate with our users and stand out in the market. You’ll act as the bridge between our users, engineering teams, and stakeholders, leveraging your insights to drive product innovation.
What you'll do
- Conduct in-depth user interviews and data analysis to guide product strategy and development
- Work closely with sales and growth teams to understand user needs and provide them with the insights and tools needed to successfully market our products
- Work closely with engineering to ensure product features meet user needs and are delivered to the highest quality standards
- Develop and maintain our product roadmap, prioritizing features based on user impact and business goals
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the product team, encouraging experimentation and learning
- Work closely with our founders to understand the product vision and craft compelling messaging
Background we're looking for
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with some experience in product management, product marketing, or engineering leadership roles
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and critically, with a strong track record of solving complex problems
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Relentless resourcefulness, and the ability to run through whiles with a smile on your face
- A growth mindset and extreme bias for action, comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-ambiguity environment with little direction
Experience we’d be particularly excited about
- Experience working in fintech and/or healthcare broadly
- Experience in the health insurance or benefits space
- Previous background in software engineering or design
What to expect
We interview rigorously based on integrity, talent, and drive; the trust we display in our teammates from day 1 is a reflection of the confidence we have in this process. We aim to evaluate the things you’ll be doing every day as best we can, and we move quickly — the entire interview process is typically complete within 2 weeks. We will conduct the following interviews:
- 30 minute Zoom meeting to talk about Thatch, your background, and answer any questions about the role.
- 45 minute Zoom meeting to hear more about your experience and how you'd approach working in the role.
- A take home case study to help us understand your product thinking.
- 30 minute Zoom call to discuss working cross-functionally
- 30 minute Zoom meeting with our founders to discuss your approach to culture and our operating principles.
- Final 30 minute call to answer any outstanding questions.