Principal Product Manager, Applied Analytics
Product, Data Science
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Advances in machine learning and the growing availability of data are creating new opportunities to make healthcare more effective and efficient. The Tendo Product Team is looking for a Principal Product Manager to help articulate functional goals, inputs, outputs, and potential responses to complex healthcare problems. The role will require close collaboration with other analytics thought leaders at Tendo and our data engineering teams to deliver actionable insights that can be surfaced through Tendo’s products.
This role will support and manage features throughout the entire product lifecycle; from discovery and design to development, user feedback, and further iteration.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience and an appropriate educational background. The role reports directly to the SVP of Product Management for the Tendo Platform. We are looking for someone connected to Tendo’s mission who has the ability to deliver best-in-class products and help reshape user experiences within healthcare.
Make an impact—join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, mission-driven company building a culture that enables teams and individuals to thrive. Led by an experienced and proven team, we live by our values and are always on the hunt for motivated people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help us improve the care journey for patients, clinicians, and caregivers by creating software that provides seamless, intuitive, and user-friendly experiences.
If you like working with innovative technologies and want to be part of a growing team that will help transform the healthcare experience, we encourage you to apply today!
Tendo has hubs in San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Chicago, IL; and Philadelphia, PA. Candidates may be located in any one of our five hub locations.
- Help define the vision and roadmap for Tendo’s portfolio of analytical models.
- Support the identification and ingestion of data sets to support the models.
- Articulate the functional goals and desired outputs of the models.
- Identify and describe requirements related to data transformation and normalization.
- Develop prototypes for new analytical and AI/ML solutions in healthcare that can be productized as SaaS applications.
- Drive the product development lifecycle with design, engineering, and QA for efficient delivery of features and scope.
- Work with leadership to align roadmap items with company goals and objectives.
- Clearly communicate roadmap and strategy to internal and external groups with the appropriate.
- 7+ years of experience in product management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or relevant Engineering areas, or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong hands-on experience in general AI/ML, deep learning, statistical pattern recognition, and natural language processing.
- Strong familiarity with Electronic Health Record (EHR) data and coding conventions.
- Experience writing functional specifications and collaborating with medical professionals and data engineers.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Established track record of delivering productive solutions in healthcare is a strong plus.
Base Salary Range
This salary range is offered with the understanding that final compensation is based on a number of factors including geography and experience. Tendo also offers an equity package, annual bonuses, and benefits.
For full time employees, Tendo also offers full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending and health savings accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k), company paid holidays, flexible time off, and an employee wellness program (“Breathe”).
Tendo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.