Principal Technical Consultant
Remote, OR, USA · United States
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
The Principal Technical Consultant is responsible for delivering the technical integration between a customer environment and the Tendo platform. They build relationships with all levels of the customer IT organization. The role combines expertise with Tendo’s platform and industry experience to determine the best integration fit. The Principal Technical Consultant works with Tendo R&D to resolve product gaps and to advocate for their customers’ needs. As a principal level resource, they contribute to process innovation and guide junior resources.
Make an impact—join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, mission-driven company building a culture that enables teams and individuals to thrive. Led by an experienced and proven team, we live by our values and are always on the hunt for motivated people with diverse experiences and backgrounds to help us improve the care journey for patients, clinicians, and caregivers by creating software that provides seamless, intuitive, and user-friendly experiences.
If you like working with innovative technologies and want to be part of a growing team that will help transform the healthcare experience, we encourage you to apply today!
- Act as technical advisor to the customer’s IT leadership and lead the technical work stream during implementation.
- Assess the customer environment and determine the best fit for Tendo integration.
- Identify gaps and work with both customer and R&D teams to resolve them.
- Communicate the integration plan and manage scope and expectations related to technical delivery.
- Configure, test, and deploy integration deliverables with quality.
- Identify best practices and build reusable assets to create customer value and Tendo success.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with Epic EHR integration using Interconnect, Bridges, and FHIR.
- Proven ability to develop and implement software integration strategies.
- Proven ability to lead customer meetings and workshops with both technical and business-focused teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to Have
- Epic Clinical Certifications.
- Experience with Intersystems IRIS for Health.
- Experience with API analysis and scripting for tools/automation.
Base Salary Range
This salary range is offered with the understanding that final compensation is based on a number of factors including geography and experience. Tendo also offers an equity package, annual bonuses, and benefits.
For full time employees, Tendo also offers full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending and health savings accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k), company paid holidays, flexible time off, and an employee wellness program (“Breathe”).
Tendo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.