Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Social
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Social, Tempo
Who We Are
Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first personal training solution to track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real time.
The combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build lifelong habits with fitness.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and analytical-minded Senior Growth Marketing Manager to lead Tempo's marketing efforts in Paid Social, driving customer acquisition and optimizing channel ROI, with specific expertise in Meta/ Facebook Ads.
The ideal candidate will have four or more years of experience in campaign management, demonstrating a proven track record of achieving results in the B2C e-commerce space. You will be data-driven and hold experience in strategy development, experimentation, and execution of full-funnel campaigns and have strong knowledge of campaign measurement, performance, and reporting.
We are based in San Francisco, CA in a hybrid work environment (2-3 days per week onsite).
- Launch comprehensive paid social campaigns that embrace a full-funnel marketing approach for customer acquisition (ads and landing pages)
- Provide strategic insights on emerging trends and industry developments shaping the paid social landscape
- Cultivate a profound understanding of our products and competitors to keep our campaigns relevant and distinct
- Recommend audience targeting strategies, using both campaign architecture and creative approaches
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop concepts that enable paid social testing based on past campaign performance and insights
- Deliver weekly reporting on campaign performance, highlighting successful strategies and proposing new experiments
- Utilize cross-functional project management skills to coordinate with Creative and Product teams for seamless campaign execution
- B2C experience, with a deep understanding of e-commerce, D2C a plus
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in paid campaign management, 3 years w/ Facebook Ads
- Certifications from top social media platforms are a plus
- Data-driven and analytical - can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities, build tests to measure impact, and synthesize complex results into actionable recommendations for senior leadership
- Detail-oriented with exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- College degree in a related field (business, marketing, advertising, finance, economics) or equivalent experience
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employee
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a targeted Contract range, or FTE salary, based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We anticipate the pay range for this role to be:
$130,000 - 160,000 USD per year (San Francisco Bay Area)
Compensation will ultimately depend on job-related factors including skills and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future.
At this time, Tempo is only set up to employ in the US and Egypt.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Tempo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Tempo does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.