Senior Full Stack Engineer - Location Flexible
Teamworks, the Operating System for Sports™, powers over 6,000 sports organizations worldwide, including collegiate athletic departments and teams across all major professional leagues. With over 300 exceptional employees working across ten different countries, Teamworks’ software solutions drive the operations of the most recognizable sports properties in the world.
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious Senior Full Stack Engineer to develop intuitive, user-friendly, scalable web and mobile applications in a collaborative environment. The person in this role will join a team focused entirely on innovation and developing a new product that will define the future of human performance technology in the elite athletics space.
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to pioneer the next frontier in human performance technology and to contribute to the continued rapid scaling of one of the fastest-growing companies in sports tech.
- Build differentiated features by leveraging integrations across our human performance, scheduling and communication products.
- Participate in product discovery with end-users in human performance and iterate rapidly in collaboration with the product team.
- Integrate feedback from elite athletes and human performance practitioners – including Super Bowl, college football and NBA champions – to create a UX experience that satisfies high-needs users.
- Write code across the full stack, including data model, API, authentication, mobile, tablet, and web applications.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Takes initiative, proactively manages multiple priorities, and works well under pressure.
- Delivers fast but carefully thought-out, high-quality results.
- Structured, organized and efficient work style.
- Aligned with our core values: honesty, humility, hard work, commitment, innovation, and exceptionalism.
What this role offers:
- An opportunity to innovate on a brand new codebase and project.
- A role in shaping the future of sports, and a career that grows as the company grows.
- An exceptional culture of high achievement and teamwork.
- Supportive & humble colleagues who are some of the top problem solvers & innovators in the game.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- A comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and a 401K with match.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Company equity.
Founded in 2006, Teamworks started out as a messaging platform supporting collegiate football teams. Since then, we have raised five institutional rounds of funding totaling over $165M. Our B2B SaaS product offerings have grown to solve complex operational workflows involving communications, scheduling, data collection, rules compliance, and other issues specific to elite athletics. In addition to providing the premier operations platform serving the sports industry, we’ve also built or acquired the top solutions for Athlete Academic success (Retain), Alumni Engagement (Communities), Athlete Experience (Pulse), Compliance Services (ARMS), Name, Image, and Likeness (INFLCR), Sports Performance & Nutrition (Notemeal), Recruiting (Whistle), and Human Performance (Smartabase). Our product suite continues to grow, and we are the preeminent tech provider serving top-tier athletic organizations.
Our offices in Durham, NC, Brisbane, AUS, Reading, UK, Birmingham, AL, Broomfield, CO, Boston, MA and Richmond, VA are open for work, collaboration, and optional team-building events – but we have team members who live in Washington, Florida, New York, and everywhere in between. Attendance is 100% optional, even for team members who live right down the road.
To all recruitment agencies: Teamworks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Teamwork employees or any other organization location. Teamworks is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.