Senior Informatica MDM Administrator
Senior Informatica MDM Administrator
Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Data Management team at take-Two Interactive is looking to hire a seasoned Senior Informatica MDM Administrator. The individual will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of the Informatica MDM suite, including configuring and maintaining the system, and owning the administrative function.
What You’ll Take On
- Install, administer, upgrade, and manage Informatica MDM platforms like MDM Hub, PIM360, Active VOS, and IDQ.
- Responsible for administrative activities for all MDM platforms including configuration and management of Users, Groups, and Roles (including security levels and user access).
- Monitor and coordinate all MDM system operations, including security procedures, and liaison with infrastructure, security, DevOps, Data Platform and Application team.
- Manage code deployments and migrations to QA and Prod.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for installation and configuration.
- Proactively identify and address issues related to scalability, efficiency, and reliability.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience in installing, configuring, and upgrading Informatica MDM platforms like MDM Hub, PIM360, EDC, Axon, IDQ, BPM and Active VOS.
- Informatica MD Hub Developer Expert certification required.
- Experience of successfully integrating Informatica MDM to downstream systems via publishing layer is required.
- Should possess the ability to set up repositories, users, and security management.
- Experience with database coding for Oracle 12c, MS SQL, and Informatica Powercenter is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an engineering or technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering, or similar.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
This is a hybrid position from our NYC location, with in-office required 3 times a week.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $98,400 and $145,620 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.