Health and Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Health and Safety Manager has a dynamic and meaningful responsibility to help keep our employees safe through various health, safety, and wellbeing initiatives. In this role, you will lead the health and safety programs across EMEA offices and develop creative safety initiatives that will serve as important resources for employees. You will work collaboratively with internal and external teams to continuously improve safe working environment. Strategic time management, solid project management, and excellent prioritization and follow-up skills are key to success in this fast paced and active position.
What You’ll Take On
- Serve as the regional Health and Safety point of contact for all EMEA teams with a solid knowledge base of UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, and/or other European H&S regulations
- Build compliant H&S Manuals and Programs from ground up based on local regulatory requirements
- Lead, develop, and manage execution of multiple H&S projects from start to finish
- Serve as an advisor on applicable H&S regulatory requirements to maintain compliance and coordinate on key projects and initiatives
- Conduct research and quickly provide relevant H&S information during critical times and as needed
- Perform various risk assessments not limited to general office, fire, maternity, and young person risk assessments and manage individual risk mitigation programs
- Lead safety committee meetings for all EMEA studios and address potential gaps
- Fulfill requested H&S and placement forms for interns, temporary workers, and vendors
- Maintain and manage all H&S compliance trainings by country and ensure local requirements are being met
- Lead investigation and root cause analysis of safety incidents involving workplace injuries and illness and implement preventative measures to avoid recurrence
- Perform DSE assessments, coordinate follow-up appointments, and procure equipment based on recommendations to mitigate potential and current ergonomic risks
- Maintain a global record and document management system for all manuals, policies, plans, trainings, incident tracking, database, and spreadsheets
- Identify and address health and safety challenges by working collaboratively with partner teams and developing cross functional solutions for key partners
- Ensure compliance related matters and record-keeping requirements, including inspection and training logs, are up to date and maintained per country and local occupational regulatory agencies
- Conduct regular review and audits of workplace inspection and assessments across all studios to maintain a solid familiarity with the facilities, employees, job responsibilities for potential hazards
- Work cross-functionally to integrate safety into day to day work activities and promote a safety culture where everyone takes responsibility for themselves as well as others
- Lead annual health and safety audits to verify ongoing compliance with country and regional regulatory requirements and internal standards
- Fulfill ongoing management and expansion of the global health and safety programs
- Develop innovative safety initiatives that drive engagement and speak to our diverse employee population
- Coordinate training in CPR, AED, First Aid, Fire Warden, and incident response for the employee- and volunteer-led Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Market and publicize health and safety with enthusiasm to employees to raise awareness and ensure compliance with laws and regulations
What You Bring
- High energy professional
- Experience as an H&S Advisor for UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, and/or other European locations
- First Aid, Fire Warden, CPR, and AED certifications
- Technical certification in office ergonomics/DSE
- Working knowledge and understanding of health and safety principles and regulations
- Policy and system implementation including compliance programs
- Ability to maintain and manage spreadsheets and database
- Strong communication skills with proven leadership, judgement, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and grow while possessing flexibility to think creatively
- Collaborates and partners with cross-functional teams from broad backgrounds and levels of management
- Ability to successfully and comfortably respond to and address inquires and issues from employees
- Upholds a professional demeanor; poise under pressure with well-developed time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Shown experience in program coordination, safety methods, standards, and practices
- Excellent writing, communication, in person, and presentation skills
- Ability to identifies problems, collect data, establish fact, and draw valid conclusions
Great to Have:
- Tech, media or gaming industry experience
- Private sector experience
- Office-based policy focus
- Consulting background
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
This is a hybrid-work position, with in-office required Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.