Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Workplace & Real Estate team is responsible for creating and maintaining inspiring, safe, and productive workplaces that reflect local team culture while supporting enterprise-level efficiency, flexibility, and business objectives. The team manages the full life cycle of real estate assets across the global portfolio. The Director, Workplace oversees all workplace strategy, services, and functions across a defined portfolio, providing leadership and support for workplace teams. This role will lead the team overseeing the North American portfolio, consisting of approximately 35 sites ranging in size from small service offices of 500 square feet to corporate headquarters exceeding 150,000 square feet (25% domestic travel expected).
We are open to hiring in various location, such as but not limited to: NYC, SF Bay Area, LA Area, Austin and Chicago.
What You’ll Take On
- Responsible for all aspects of workplace operations across a defined portfolio, including management of workplace teams and vendors.
- Lead the delivery of all workplace processes, including building operations, workplace experience, and project management in partnership with the Capital Project Management Team.
- Build long-term relationships with leadership and key stakeholders based on mutual trust and respect, understanding local/label strategic priorities, and providing Workplace expertise and support.
- Harmonize global, regional, and local workplace strategies to support efficiency and corporate business objectives while protecting and enhancing local/label team culture.
- In partnership with the real estate team, maintain a working knowledge of office leases, particularly business terms that may impact the operational and/or financial performance of the site.
- Curate industry-leading workspaces, combining technology, physical workplace design, amenities, and services, to attract talent and enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Working in partnership with corporate leadership and local finance teams, develop and oversee workplace budgets and spend, optimizing efficiency and minimizing variances to forecast.
- Provide leadership and support in the negotiation and approval of workplace contracts for all office services and workplace operations, ensuring vendor selection best practices are followed, and contracts are re-evaluated on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to establish Workplace as a key partner to deliver business objectives.
- Consistently review workplace processes, remaining nimble and flexible to support changes in business priorities.
- Develop, promote, and implement measures to achieve cost effective improvements in workplace operations, and ensure compliance with rollout of policies and regulations.
- In partnership with the H&S team, ensure locations adhere to local compliance and support development of a proactive safety culture across business.
- Lead local and regional teams to develop a sustainable workplace, focusing on best practices for energy efficiency, monitoring usage, and exploring alternative ways of working to support T2’s ESG strategies.
- Hire, mentor, train, and develop talent to support business objectives and create bench strength.
- Partner with the business continuity team, global security, HR, and IT to support the crisis management process, responding to incidents impacting people and places.
- Key stakeholder in construction, renovation, and repair projects - working with local/label leadership and the RE & Capital Projects team to ascertain requirements, conduct space analyses, and ensure the final design/build creates an inspiring, safe, and productive environment reflecting local team culture.
- Provide leadership and support for change management activities related to office additions and dispositions - ensure office movements are executed with precision and minimize business disruption.
- Key stakeholder for the successful integration of mergers and acquisitions within the defined portfolio.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years full-time experience or equivalent in a leadership role relating to Facilities, Workplace/Office Management and/or Corporate Services preferably with multi-site span of control.
- Proven experience leading a distributed management team.
- CFM, PMP, LEED or other pertinent industry certifications are an asset.
- Ability to operated with a high level of autonomy and within an environment with a high level of ambiguity.
- Experience with/working knowledge of Google and Microsoft suite of tools.
- Experience with/working knowledge of AutoCAD and an ability to interpret schematic design drawings. Experience with other facilities tools/technologies an asset.
- Working knowledge of corporate/commercial real estate processes; ability to drive strategy and execution of real estate transactions through the full life cycle of transactions.
- Deep knowledge of corporate space planning, standards, relational database concepts, capacity utilization analysis, facilities team functions and furniture systems. Understanding of commercial construction techniques and standards
- Tech-savvy with a proven ability to consult effectively with IT/network and Security teams.
- Solid project management abilities with a proven ability to deliver tenant improvement projects on budget and on time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of operating and capital budget and associated accounting treatments.
- Exceptional interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in New York at the start of employment is expected to be between $140,000 - $210,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.