Technical Product Manager, Marketing Insights
Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager, Marketing Insights who is passionate about bringing data to life to support business decision making.
You will be responsible for scaling the use of our Marketing Insights capabilities, including collecting requirements, managing label customers, defining important metrics, and improving the end user experience in our marketing analytics platform, consumer intelligence platforms, and more. Successful applicants will be comfortable with a level of ambiguity when solving problems. Attention to detail is vital, but so is keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
T2’s Marketing Technology (MT) team works alongside our family of labels (Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, Zynga and more) leading, designing, and supporting the underlying technology stack used for paid, owned and earned marketing activity. Within that, the MT Analytics Product team manages and supports capabilities related to data ingestion, integration, harmonization, enterprise BI, reporting, and business analytics.
What You’ll Take On
- Partner with various teams to define the needs of enablement for our data consumers. Prioritize features and development, keeping in mind benefit as well as business needs
- Prototype and continuously iterate on the platform to further modernize data accessibility within our family of labels
- Build a data driven mind-set within label teams and guide conversations at various levels (execs, managers, analysts) around how to look at data and judge performance for all types of marketing efforts
- Ensure solutions are current by staying up to date on vendor platform capabilities and industry standards. Empower users beyond what is currently known, with attention to continuous improvement
- Own the labels' experience within our reporting platform(s). Investigate low adoption, promote capabilities, and evangelize use cases that help users to achieve more with existing tools. Or identify new tools that will bring meaningful change to our stack of solutions.
- Keep confidence in reporting high by fielding customer inquiries and proactively catching any issues
- Create and maintain documentation including release schedules, reporting updates/write-ups, user guides, glossaries, and more
- Support key marketing initiatives with timely, high quality global data for marketing insights
- Create reliable, harmonized marketing data for channel and campaign reporting
What You Bring
- 5+ years of related experience in quantitative (i.e. data analytics, engineering, performance marketing) and business facing role(s)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Intelligence (Datorama), Tableau, Snowflake, Amazon S3, SFTP
- Familiarity working with APIs (building, pulling data, etc.)
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of relational databases
- Solid understanding of how marketing campaigns are built and measured
- Familiarity with marketing platforms, data structures, database management, and data security
- Hands on experience building and productizing a data democratization program
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $105,000 and $155,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.