Director, Global Workforce Planning
Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Director, Global Workforce Planning will manage a global team of workforce planning professionals and orchestrate the design, program management and implementation of all areas of workforce planning across the company including Take-Two Interactive corporate and our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga.
What You’ll Take On
- Develop and implement a comprehensive enterprise-wide workforce planning strategy that aligns with the company's business objectives and growth projections.
- Partner with Human Resource, Talent Acquisition, Business Planners and Financial Planning/Analysis (FP&A) teams to lead the WFP implementation of Enterprise-wide Workforce Planning tool.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand short and long-term hiring needs, and create talent acquisition plans accordingly.
- Partner with HR leadership to drive initiatives related to talent retention, succession planning, and workforce development.
- Lead a team of workforce planning specialists to effectively forecast, analyze, and manage staffing requirements across various departments.
- Conduct in-depth market research and analysis to stay ahead of industry trends and emerging talent pools.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the effectiveness of the workforce planning function, and continuously refine processes for optimization.
- Provide regular reports and updates to senior leadership on workforce planning activities, achievements, and challenges.
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making, leveraging HR analytics to inform talent acquisition strategies and resource allocation.
- Cultivate an environment where team members respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field (Master's preferred).
- 10-15 years of HR leadership in various areas. 5-10 years of experience in leading Workforce Planning functions specifically.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful workforce planning strategies in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Global Enterprise-wide WFP technology implementation experience
- In depth knowledge of FP&A practices and principles, with the ability to partner and collaborate with finance as a key stakeholder in the WFP process.
- Headcount governance processes implementation experience including position management
- Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in HR analytics and data-driven decision-making.
- Exceptional leadership and team management abilities, with a focus on mentorship and professional development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to balance many activities simultaneously and have the agility to re-prioritize tasks as required
- A strategic thinker with the ability to anticipate future business needs and proactively plan for them.
- Strong business acumen, analytical in approach and the ability to think systematically and holistically
- Recruiting experience is a plus.
- Gaming specific industry preferred.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.