Senior Compensation Analyst
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What You’ll Take On
- Preparation and submission of compensation survey data in established survey tools.
- Assist with market data requests and conduct compensation research.
- Prepares compensation recommendation for review and distribution.
- Assist Compensation team during the global year-end compensation process.
- Handle the day-to-day analysis and administration needs with respect to the company's compensation plans.
- Supports the administration of training and education sessions.
- Administers and manages the Compensation in-box and responds to Compensation related requests.
- Participate in meetings, training, and practice improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the creation of communication materials.
- Work with Sr. Compensation Analyst on quarterly reporting: bonus accrual, and other analysis as needed.
- Keep aware of general compensation trends through review of the literature (e.g., World at Work, HR Magazine, survey results, internet sites, etc.).
- May work with equity administrator to run a variety of regularly requested and ad hoc reports.
- Collaborate on special projects.
What You Bring
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience supporting mid-sized companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other relevant field
- Working knowledge compensation structure, market pricing and general annual compensation planning
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge/experience with compensation administration
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate both written & verbally with strong client focus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize, set priorities, be self-motivated, and can learn independently
- Ability to present data in concise, readable formats.
- Ability to complete multiple projects within established deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Professional and responsible approach to work, clients, and other employees
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $65,000 and $100,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.