WHO WE ARE:
Ghost Story Games is a self-publishing game development studio owned by Take-Two Interactive, located in the greater-Boston area. Our studio designed and released award-winning games, such as System Shock 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite. We are currently working on our next project and would love for you to be part of our team.
The candidate must be empathetic with the player, pushing for a quality game experience and translating that drive into efficient and effective pipelines. Experience leading producers is required for this role. The ability to communicate clearly and build lasting relationships within the team is a must.
The candidate we are looking for is intimately aware of various production methodologies, but also knows when to stray from the beaten path if the situation requires it to get a better outcome.
- Own pipelines to drive your production department throughout all phases.
- Schedule and maintain day-to-day tasking of departmental and interdisciplinary teams.
- Facilitate cross-discipline communication and provide regular team-wide updates.
- Prepare regular reports on the status of production areas, including recommendations to ensure development goals are satisfied.
- Proactively identify efficiency issues and dependency problems when encountered and propose and implement solutions for resolution.
- Understand and communicate issues facing various types of gameplay, artistic and technical considerations in order to identify and drive solutions.
- Comprehend any changes in scope, priority or direction, and holistically understand and articulate the knock-on effects throughout development.
- Multiple years of experience as an in-house Producer.
- Shipped at least one title as part of a development team through all phases of production.
- Experience leading other producers.
- Outstanding communications, project management and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to build and maintain project timelines and milestone documentation, supervising the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules.
- Validated experience producing and leading cross-functional creative development teams and resources while meeting quality and schedule goals.
- Familiarity with traditional production-management techniques.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multitask.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel), Hansoft, Jira, Confluence and other project-tracking and bug-database software.
- Passion for narrative first-person shooters a plus.
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, with creativity, innovation, efficiency, inclusion and philanthropy among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.