Visual Design Editor - 12 Month FTC
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Design beautiful, creative, and innovative graphical assets for employee facing-communications. Build tools, templates, and one-off commissions. Reporting to the Director of Internal Communications, this role will work within, and build upon, a common design language and standard across the business. Partner with teams such as Events, IT and HR, which communicate directly with employees internally.
What You’ll Take On
- Design captivating internal communication assets delivered in formats such as HTML, e-Signage, PowerPoints, and Executive Reports.
- Design within established design guidelines, standards and approach to drive consistent high level employee communications.
- Ensure designs and content consistently and positively reflect the brand image and company ideals.
- Regularly explore new ways to communicate with employees via animation, video, interactive tools etc.
- Collaborate with all teams that directly communicate with employees to help create a seamless employee experience.
- Turn project briefs and commissions into visual designs withing agreed timelines.
- Create and maintain a process and system for commissioning and prioritising internal design support.
- Maintain library of templates and visual collateral.
What You Bring
- 4 years+ experience working in a design-based role in the creative industry.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products with a focus on Word and PowerPoint, including animations.
- High level of proficiency with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, ProCreate and Canva
- Good knowledge of design fundamentals including colour, layout, and typography.
- Highly creative.
- A keen attention to detail and aesthetic.
- Ability to collaborate and prioritise work.
- Proactive with strong time management skills.
- Exceptional high-touch customer service and follow-up skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and willingness to support those around you.
- Willingness to learn new skills and tools such as video editing and animation using After Effects and Premiere Pro.
A link to your portfolio or work samples is required for consideration.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.